ROI driven PPC / Social Media services
First of all Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Pay Per Click (PPC or CPC) advertising both are from same parent that is Search Engine Marketing and both of them are to be shown in result pages of popular Search Engines like Google, Yahoo and Bing. The differences between them are :
- Search engine optimization is a free service from the search engine companies but Pay Per Click is a paid advertising service(an auction-based bidding system in which cost is determined by some parameters) from those same search engine companies.
- Search result of SEO will be shown in the organic (simply the non-paid) sectionof page and PPC result will be shown in the sponsored section of the result page.
- The outcome of SEO is time sensitive but PPC can drive immediate results.
- You have very little control on how and when search engine will show the result generated from your SEO campaign. In case of PPC you have full control on how and when your advertisement will be shown on result pages.
- PPC advertising target more specific audience than SEO.
Now here comes the most important question, why should I go for Pay Per Click advertising and spend greater amount of money when I have more affordable option of Search Engine Optimization?
Well the answer depends on your business, requirement and sales or revenue target.
- If your business demands regular flow of customers or very specific type of customers then PPC is your best option. Also PPC can drive immediate traffic to your website so if you are launching a website and you need lots of customers from the very beginning then PPC is your only choice.
- Attaining a desirable page rankingoften becomes difficult through Search Engine Optimization. If you are going to compete with huge number of competitors and if they already possess top rankings in the organic search result then it would take months to get at the top of them. In such situation PPC can drive significant amount of traffic to your website.
- The most important thing is through PPC you can grab attention of an extremely targeted audience so the conversion rate is very high.
- Pay Per Click advertising is more cost effective than banner advertisement as you pay only when your ad is clicked by a visitor.
Now here is how a PPC advertisement program works.
First you have to bid on keywords or key phrases that are relevant to your website, your products or services. Whenever a visitor performs a search with these keywords or phrases, your PPC ad will appear on the result pages of the search engines. But for this you do not have to pay anything; whenever someone clicks on your ad, then only you have to make a payment to the search engine. Within a certain word limit, you can say everything you want to inform about your website, product or services. In addition to the standard text-based ads, graphics and video ads can also be used in PPC.
Our PPC ad campaign management services in each phase of campaign evaluation :
- PPC ad campaign Consultation
- The whole process starts with a good communication between you and our professionals to make you understand the process, what is good and what is bad; also our professionals should understand you business, requirements and target.
- Keyword Research
- Sometimes the most relevant keyword is not the best one. Our professionals find out best and effective keywords for targeting specific audience for your website.
- Ad creation
- Creation of a catchy and business oriented ad is very crucial for PPC ad campaign.
- Landing page optimization
- An effective landing page is very important for the campaign because visitors should get engaged and convinced at that very page.
- Account management
- Setting up an account in the search engine of your choice.
- Installation and Testing
- We install the mandatory tools like Google analyticsand perform some testing like split testing and conversion testing to optimize the whole campaign.
- Performance Monitoring
- Performance monitoring and analysis reports are the key factors of a successful PPC ad Campaign it also helps to estimate Return On Investment(ROI).
- Support and feedback
- Industry standard support system and timely feedback keeps you in business and up to date.